This craft is brought to you thanks to the sponsorship of Tampico Beverages. All the opinions expressed are my own.
At home, the whole family loves the Trolls franchise. From the fast paced music to the bright and vibrant colors of each of the characters they have become a favorite must see and preference in our home. Now we can also enjoy them at home watching the animated DreamWorksTV series on Netflix: "Trolls: The Beat Goes On". We have a special affinity for Poppy, a brilliant and optimistic girl who has stolen the hearts of my girls and as a favorite family activity we enjoy using our imagination together while also creating unforgettable memories, and encouraging our girls to take care of the environment by recycling and reusing and motivating them while being creative.
In getting ready to back to school, on our last shopping trip we found Troll wrapped Tampico 6-packs that are perfect to accompany each of our children's experiences in and out the classroom. The Tropical Punch flavor is their favorite and the little bottles are perfect to do DIY projects at home.
I was also excited to find out that this past August, Tampico launched their campaign "Tampico Flavor Hunt", an interactive game based on Instagram in association with the animated DreamWorksTV series, "Trolls: The Beat Goes On". The hunt takes players through four worlds within the Troll Village to find the hidden Tampico 6-packs. To participate, players will visit Tampico's Instagram account online or through the Instagram application. There is the possibility of collecting every irresistible flavor multipack, such as Tropical Punch, Citrus Punch and Blue Raspberry. If players are successful in the game, they will be entered to win a $100 Netflix gift card.
So while we participate for the possibility of winning the jackpot, we can recycle and reuse the bottles doing family projects. Having been inspired by our love of Poppy, we created a recycled Trolls flowerpot with the Tampico bottles. Here we share our idea.
- Tampico plastic container empty and clean
- Spray sealer
- Pink acrylic paint
- Small brush
- Mobile eyes
- Black Sharpie
- Pink and green felt cloth
- Blue paper flowers
- A flower or plant that grows upwards (preferably pink). We used a Celosia flower.
- White glue
1. Have and Adult cut around the neck base of the plastic juice container with the scissors.
2. Paint the rest of the plastic container with pink acrylic paint and let dry. Afterwards spray with the sealant spray according to the instructions of use indicated on the bottle.
3. We made Poppy "headband" with the green felt cloth, which we cut a strip of about half an inch wide. To cut we measured around the top of the plastic container and stuck on the tip with a bit of white glue.
4. Then we glued the blue paper flowers on the headband.
5. Now we added the facial features! We pasted the mobile eyes and then nose that we cut in heart shape of the pink felt cloth, after we used the sharpie to add the mouth and the eyelashes.
6. Finally we added the plant to the small bottle! To drain we can make some holes in the base of the pot with a thumbtack to drain and keep the flowers blooming.
Is this pot not a great DIY idea for the garden? Don´t wait any longer and join the fun with the new interactive game "Tampico Flavor Hunt" and DreamWorksTV, "Trolls: The Beat Goes On" and look for the multipack bottles of irresistible and delicious flavors that will delight the kids of the house.